Monday, August 18, 2008

Do You Have A Favorite Product?

This week the Challenge Chicks are using their favorite CHF product. Do you know how hard it was to pick I have so many I use daily! But I settled on Leafing and Gel Pens.

I hope you'll be able to see the White and Stardust gel pens, it was hard to get a good picture!
I'll start with the Thomas Kinkade ornament using the
Christmas Series Paper Pack. Talk about a quick decoration! I think I'll hang this on my back door.


I used my Sakura White Gel pen to enhance the snow on the Snowman's hat and arm, the porch railing, bushes and the trees.
The Sakura Stardust pen added fabulous frosty windows and shiny tree lights.
A Krylon Gold Leafing pen was used around the edge.

I used 'Welcome' and only inked up 'Friends' (forever friends) from Classic Essential Expressions to finish off my cute decoration!

I can't wait to see what the rest of the girls did with their favorites! I always learn something and get some fresh ideas
I'll have links at the end of this post so you can blog hop.

My second project is using Sandra Kuck's, Ready For Christmas. This tree just calls for gel pens! Once again I'm afraid you can't see the bling from the Stardust pen and the White gel pen on the pearls and the eyelet trim on her dress.


I like her in blue too! All colored with Prismacolor pencils blended using a colorless blending pencil. You'll just have to use your imagination, each light or glowing spot has Stardust pen on it. I used it on the ornaments on the sentiment from Christmas Expressions too.

Again I used my Krylon Gold Leafing pen to edge the ovals...it just adds so much!

Ok...are you ready for this blog list? It's a FULL one!!

Julia
Alli
Kristine
Michele
Kim
Joanne
Lori
Sherrie
Carole
Becky
Val
Julie

Have FUN and Thanks for stopping!

10 comments :

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love both these projects Dawn!

Alli Miles said...

Gorgeous projects!

Unknown said...

Two FAB projects Dawn!!!
Love the blue in the Ready for Christmas piece, gorgeous!!!
B-

Sharon Harnist said...

Beautiful work, Dawn!

Angelnorth said...

Great projects Dawn! The ornament looks perfect for greeting holiday visitors and I love that tree in blue and silver dressing - fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Two GREAT projects, Dawn! Such great detail on both!! I need a gold pen.

Sherrie said...

I love these pens too! You are doing some fantastic altered items lately! Love em'!

Julie Campbell said...

You always are so good at thinking outside of the box!!! I love both of your projects!

Unknown said...

Beautiful projects Dawn! I just love how you are using these pens!

- dlm. said...

Both of your projects are lovely, Dawn!