Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Some FUN Papers and a Reminder


Kim Hughes fun
Mocha
Chica

papers
get released
Friday,
the 22nd.
I just got
my pack
yesterday
so of course
I had to
play a little!!
They're great for
scrapbooking,
(8x8 sheets),
cut them up or
leave them whole for cards and other projects!

I saved this bag from Whole Foods *wink*, slapped a paper and a couple pieces of cardstock to fill in on it...added a few balloons, raffia and the owl...*BAM*...done!

And just a reminder about the online classes in the forum at Cornish Heritage Farms! Tonight Lesley has these fabulous
Rummage Bin Primitive Christmas Coasters for you!

Now, remember those peaches the other day...I'm off to pick more! Also making salsa today!! YUM!!
Thanks for stopping!

1 comments :

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Hey you!!!!

This ROCKS!!! Soooo cute! I love the teal...it is fab!