Friday, February 20, 2015

Taking a Look Back at the ODBD February Release

Today we’re taking a look back at the February release from Our Daily Bread designs.

Flowers and birds just seem to go together and a Chickadee on wildflowers is something I see a lot!

 

 

 

 


I stamped Life is a Gift in Ranger Jet Black on a piece of light green vellum, then I colored on the backside with Copics. The greeting is from Miss You and is on a Mini Tags die. I love the Chickadee from You Will Find Refuge, colored with Copics and hand cut.

Quatrefoil Pattern die is the base for the  grand decorative oval and petite oval.

 

Here is another one just because! I hadn’t done a ‘shadow’ stamp card for a while…

 

 

 

 



Miss You, stamped in Memento Nautical Blue, then stamped again in Veramark and embossed in white. I did a lot of sponging with Ranger Mustard Seed, Weathered Wood and Black Soot.

Hello die is cut from the Blushing Rose Collection, glued to a piece of burlap. I cut 2 Fence die and put them together with a narrow strip to make the fence larger.

The embossing folder is by Darice.

 

For a lot more beautiful February inspiration, you may visit the ODBD blog,
and be sure to stop my sister Breadsticks too!!

Cathy * Lori * Sandee * Julie * Wanda

Thanks for stopping by!

Dawn

3 comments :

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Oh wow!!! Dawn I love both of these! Especially how you added the chickadee!!! Genius!!!

Cathymac said...

What brilliance…to add the chickadee to the wildflowers, and I love the shadow stamping on your second card. Both cards are amazing and an inspiration! Hugs!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Both are wonderful, Dawn! I love the chickadee w/ the wildflowers! And your emboss resist in these fab shades of green is just beautiful.