Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Leah and Her Kitty

Whipper Snapper has some of the cutest stamps! This one is a recent purchase I had to have, since I have a granddaughter named Leah! hmmmm, wonder if I could get them to name some more after my grandkids! My Leah doesn't have a cat though, just Toby the dog....you remember him, the weasel (I call him) that destroyed the toy!


I did this card for the Color Challenge on SCS, using pink, plum and kiwi, and it also works for yesterday's technique..."cut it out", and a previous sketch!


Leah is colored with Copic markers.



*Tip*
The large Labels One mat just wasn't "large" enough in the direction I wanted it to go...so I cut it in half, streched it out and put the twill across the split! Ahh, the secrets of a stamper!! LOL


recipe:
stamps: whipper snapper
paper: georgia pacifc white, prism intense kiwi, dcwv grade school, joann's misc
ink: adirondack pitch black-ranger
other: copic markers, spellbinder's labels one, large/small labels, rectangles, flowers/brads-imaginisce, twill-creek bank creations, sakura white gel pen, foam mounting tape, scissors



It's a yucky rainy, windy day here today...a good day to get some stamping done! *grin*...........sounds good to me! Hope your day goes well!


Thanks for stopping!
Myspace Comments, Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

5 comments :

stampqueen said...

I love this card - and what a great idea to cut the label and stretch it!!!!
I discovered yesterday that one of the smaller dies in that set is perfect ATC size!!!
Have fun crafting - I have to head out and do yard work as its sposed to rain here tomorrow...at least yard work gets me out of house cleaning for today :)

Unknown said...

What a cute little girl!

Anonymous said...

SUPER sweet, Dawn! I love those little girl and boy images from Whipper!

Connie M. said...

So stinkin' adorable, Dawn!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Darling Dawn!! Love your swirly border!!