Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sneak Peeks and A Sketch Challenge

I'm nearly bursting with excitement from all the new images coming from Cornish Heritage Farms!

Here's a sneak peek at the new Friendly Kritters by Tom Allen....



Is this cute or what!!

Colored with Copic markers then an Inkssentials white gel pen for the snow and icicles. I used a trick I learned from Kim Hughes, bending the rubber! Since it's an unmounted sentiment and flexible, you can play with it!

You'll be able to get this stamp and the sentiment next week on the 21st.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This one is the Sketch Challenge today on SCS. Rox always comes up with the best layouts, sometimes on her own, sometimes from fellow stampers.




This is October's Stamp Of The Month (SOTM), Ahoy Matey, by Kim Hughes and Large Volcano Treasure Map.

This will be Seth's (my grandson) birthday card....shhhh, don't tell *wink*! I found this really cool "Pirateology" book at Ollies the other day. It tells all about pirates and even has a really cool chipboard model to put together! Perfect for a 7 yr old!
I might have to go get another book so I can have one for pictures like this! lol

Colored, again with Copic markers, Spellbinders Nestabilities for the circles and ovals. That cool paper is from DCWV Travel Stack.

Well, it's almost 5AM...yes...5 IN THE MORNING!! What am I still doing up!! I couldn't sleep and these stamps just couldn't wait to see ink!!
Hello...my name is Dawn, and I'm an addict!
I'm gonna go hit the couch and catch a few zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's.

Thanks for stopping!

Myspace Comments, Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! This is one of my favorite images of Tom's!!! I was hoping I would see this image turned into a stamp!!!!!!!!!! I'm busting with excitement too, can you tell!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing this wonderful card!!