Tuesday, February 12, 2008

CHA Week

While everyone is at CHA, us girls left behind decided we'd do some challenges. This color challenge was suggested by Julia, using the Prism Paper colors Birchtone dark, Spring Willow medium, Intense Pink and Papaya Puree (I used dark).

At first when I got the colors together I thought...UGH!...Ewwww! But once I got my idea together and assembled, I was pretty pleased with the outcome! I went back to an older CPS sketch, #4.

Here are the girls playing along, click on their name and you'll go to their blog.

Kristine (who was also lucky enough to go to CHA!)




What you can't see in the photo is that the sheep have Flocking on them, awwwwww, cute IRL *wink*!

  • Stamps:
  • Primitive Beginnings, The Rummage Bin by Cornish Heritage Farms
  • Beautiful, The Rummage Bin by Cornish Heritage Farms
  • Hinges by Cornish Heritage Farms
  • Ink:
  • Pitch Black, Espresso by Adirondack
  • White Cotton by Stazon
  • Cardstock:
  • Georgia Pacific white
  • Papaya Puree dark, Birchtone dark, Springwillow medium, Intense Pink by Prism Papers
  • Pattern Paper:
  • The Paper Studio
  • Tools:
  • Crop-a-dile
  • Accessories:
  • Artist Pen, super fine, by Faber-Castell
  • Brads, Scrap Essentials, JoAnn’s
  • Flocking, white, Cornish Heritage Farms
  • Glue marker by Marvy
  • Dimensionals

4 comments :

Unknown said...

What?!! Lol You didn't like my color combo? ;) Love your card design Dawn. The sheep look darling with that flocking!

Create It Simply said...

HAHA! i saw the colors together and was like, oh cool! Then I tried to use them...not so much LOL Great job!!!

Mary said...

Tami, I felt the same way about the color combo at first too. The pink kind of thew me off. Now I really like the color combo. Your card is so sweet. I love that you added the flocking to the sheep.

Mary

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love it Dawn!