Thursday, November 9, 2017

Peaceful Deer

TreesDeerCurvySlpWintChick-sd

Sharing another creation made with the November release from Our Daily Bread Designs and it reminds me… I need to get busy! I always try to have my cards done by the first week of Dec which is approaching waaaaaaay toooooo quickly!!!

This is Trees and Deer, Curvy Slopes, and the sentiment from Winter Chickadee. I also used Circles to create the mask for the moon. A fairly quick card to make!

TreesDeerCurvySlpWintChickWM

I air-brushed the sky then went over the moon with a paint pen which gave it a “moonish” texture. I also added a little shadow to the trees and deer with my markers.

TreesDeerCurvySlpWintChick-clsup

Time to get busy!!

I hope this gives you some inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!

Dawn

0 comments :