Thursday, October 12, 2017

Sunflowers and Sunshine!

RosalieSunflower-blk

I love sunflowers… no, I LOVE sunflowers! How perfect to use one of the October sets from ODBD, Be a Sunflower, to embellish a picture frame for my son’s birthday this week.

I had fun taking pictures of my granddaughter, Rosalie, his little girl, in a huge sunflower field. Just perfect picture for the frame!

I cut a mat from Follow the Sun paper, using Double Stitched Rounded Rectangles, and Rounded Rectangles.  I stamped and colored the sunflower images, then used the coordinating die, Sunflower to cut them. I also used Stitched Leaves from this month.  
I stamped and die cut the layers with Ornate Ovals.

Jared got a promotion not long ago, so this can hang in his new office!
RosalieSunflowerWM

Thanks for stopping by!

Dawn

0 comments :