Friday, July 14, 2017

I’d Love to Be There!

BonVoyageTickledPnk-sky

Today we’re taking a look back at the July release from Our Daily Bread Designs. Everything you need to create that tropical look!

Here is my “shadow box” card.
BonVoyageTickledPnkWM

I used Distress Oxide inks to create my watercolor background before stamping Bon Voyage. A piece of blue from the Boho Bolds collection was adhered to cardstock for the front, then cut with Double Stitched Rectangles. I added Tropical Leaves, Ferns, Tickled Pink flamingos, Flamingos, Grass Lawn, and clouds from Clouds and Raindrops. (several of the leaves and ferns are also from the Boho Bolds)

BonVoyageTickledPnk-blkBonVoyageTickledPnk-top

For all the July info, visit the ODBD blog.

Be sure to visit my sister sticks too!

Cathy * Lisa * Sandee * Dawn (me) * Kathy * Lori * Diana

Thanks for stopping by!

Dawn

0 comments :