Friday, January 20, 2017

Looking Back at January…ODBD

HappyHelloElsie-blk

Hi! Today we’re taking a look back at the January release from Our Daily Bread Designs!

HappyHelloElsieWM2

Today’s samples feature, A Happy Hello, Plum Pizzazz, Whimsical Wildflowers, and Bountiful Basket.
Before die cutting my basket I randomly stamped the image from A Happy Hello in Eggplant on white cardstock. After cutting, I lightly sponged with Seedless Preserves while still in the die.
The greeting, also from the set, is on Vintage Borders, also sponged while in the die.

The card, stamped in Eggplant, colored with Copics, cut with Pierced Rectangles and sponged while in the die. I also finished the inside.

HappyHelloCardElsie-insd

For more inspiration, visit the ODBD blog, and don’t forget to visit my sister sticks to see their awesome creations!!

Cathy * Robin * Helen * Kathy * Angie * Julie
Sabrina * Sandee * Lori * Dawn(me) * Diana

Thanks for stopping by!

Dawn

 

0 comments :