Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving Week…and A Die Cut Gate Fold

To all my American friends…
Enjoy your time preparing for Thursday and time spent with family and friends. It’s a busy week!

This post is a card made from the featured tutorial on Splitcoast last week, Die Cut Gate Fold, found here. And another added to my Christmas pile! I’m shooting for next week to have all my cards done!!

Gatefold-WM

I started by cutting a piece from the Snowflake Season Collection and a shimmery piece of cardstock with Snowflake Sky, then following the tutorial, I used the skinny die from Leafy Edged Borders to cut the “gate”.

Having the Snowflake Sky snowflakes inside when cutting the gate also embossed the inside!

Gatefold-insd

The card was finished off with sentiments from Merry and Bright, and Double Stitched Squares. I used my stamp positioner and masking to stamp the different color inks.

Gatefold-band

Gatefold-open

Give this fun fold a try!

Thanksgiving Blessings!

Thanks for stopping by!

Dawn

0 comments :