Wednesday, September 7, 2016

I Love Sunflowers!

SeasonsChangeSideStep-blk

I planted a huge row of sunflowers in our garden this year! They were so pretty and now the goldfinches are enjoying them! I love hearing all their chatter as they feast on the seeds!!

Sunflowers HelenKeller

If you’re near the Springfield/Yellow Springs area, stop by Young’s Dairy where a farmer plants a huge field of sunflowers! They’re in full bloom right now!

Here is a card I made for a friend’s birthday who also enjoys sunflowers!

SeasonsChangeSideStepWM

I think it turned out so cute! It’s a side step from the Fun and Fancy Folds. The quote and front image are from the new set, Seasons Change and the new Wheelbarrow die. The rows of sunflowers are Sunflowers Single with matching Sunflowers die. Also used, Shabby Rose Collection, Pierced Ovals, Fence, Grass Hill, Grass Lawn.

SeasonsChangeSideStep-bsd

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dawn

0 comments :