Monday, April 4, 2016

A Tag for a Baby Shower!

WelcomeBabyLogCabin-blk

Just a quick share today of this tag I made to go with my gift bag shower gift.

The darling lamb from The Shepherd is easy to color up quickly… did I say I needed a card or tag for my gift bag but waited until the LAST minute to make it….um, yeah… So, the lamby colors up very fast and with the coordinating die, Little Lamb, my tag was well on its way!

And…. quilts and blankets go well with babies right?! I took the opportunity to use the new die, Log Cabin Quilt and new paper, Cozy Quilt Collection, again making it quick and easy to get my tag going.WelcomeBabyLogCabin-frnt-WM

The paper doesn’t really have that pink in it but it goes well with so many colors, and since this was a shower for a girl, I went with the bright pink. I popped the quilt atop Layered Lacey Squares, and stamped the sentiment from Noah’s Ark. I also stamped another from that set for the back.

WelcomeBabyLogCabin-bkt-WM

I punched a hole for the string under where the scallops would be in the corner and attached to my gift bag.

WelcomeBabyLogCabin-clsup

WelcomeBabyLogCabin-bagWM

Awwww, darling coordinating tag with not much effort!
The mom-to-be loved it!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Dawn

0 comments :