Tuesday, August 4, 2015

A Thank You and a Challenge

Our Daily Bread designs

Busy busy time of year what with just getting done with State Fair, {the kids did an awesome job!}, getting ready for County Fair, a llama expecting a cria any day…. BABY WATCH ALERT… working Stampaway this weekend…… and I’m still finishing up my bookwork with this thank you card for the State Fair fiber judge!

Every year on Splitcoast, the Dirty Dozen host the Dare To Get Dirty (DTGD) challenges. It’s been a while since I’ve joined in as it falls during this busy week, but I managed to whip this one up quickly this morning! Although these new images from Our Daily Bread designs are beautiful when colored, I opted to just stamp in color instead! I think they look great this way too!

Our Daily Bread designs

This is Boho Blessings (butterfly and greeting), Boho Love (flowers), Boho Paisley Background, Boho Background die, Ovals die, Stitched Ovals die….all from the August release, Fancy Fritillary die and Fancy Foliage die from previous releases.

Well, I’d best go check Annie and ask her what’s taking so long! I’m so excited about this baby… our last cria born here will be 9 years old in October!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Dawn

0 comments :