Friday, August 22, 2014

Old Guys…and my Brother

OldGuysRule-blk

These guys just crack me up! The one in yellow reminds me of Mr. Magoo!

I was excited to find Art Impressions at Stampaway this year! I love their images, they’re so fun and a lot of the sentiments are on the ‘sarcastic’ side which makes me love them even more! LOL! Of course they’re also fun to color!!

OldGuysRule

This is Old Guys Rule

I stamped then masked them to create the background. I sponged the wall first with Pumice Stone and Antique Linen , then used a stencil and sponged with Brushed Corduroy and Vintage Photo. The stencil is by The Crafter’s Workshop which I purchased at Our Daily Bread designs.

Of course they’re colored with Copics.

Inside it says (also AI),
You’re not old…
You’re just chronologically gifted!

Old Guys Rule… and my brother, what do they have in common?

OLD!!!

This is the birthday card I sent to my dear brother, older than I but ever so young at heart! He doesn’t look near as grumpy as these guys either!

Hope your day is a blast, brudder dear!
Love and Hugs!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thanks for stopping by!

Dawn

0 comments :