Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Just Doodling Around!…. #210 A Sassy Challenge

Sassy Cheryl's Stamps

Our Sassy Challenge this next 2 week period is Doodling! Play along using any Sassy Cheryl’s or a Sassy Kraftin’ Kimmie image and you could be a winner of 2 FREE Sassy digis!!

Sassy Cheryl's Stamps, ODBD

Another newer image that is right up my alley! This is Hold That Pose, Please. Joey is playing with her new camera and hoping those birds hold still long enough to get a good shot! I know all too well how that is!!

The sentiment is by ODBD, My Friend.

Sassy Cheryl's Stamps

I haven’t done a ‘different’ card for a while, so decided on a Twisted Easel and simple doodling. And, believe me…. when I say simple, I mean SIMPLE! Just wait until you see some of the other sassy cards! They took doodling to a whole new level!

210-copics

For the past few years, I’ve had a little Wren build her nest in the pipe end by one of my gates to the llamas. I love their bubbly song, and even their scolding when I get too close to their nest! LOL, they’re so cute!

One day I happened, just like Joey, to have my camera with me and waited, hoping Momma Wren would stick her head out to see just what I was doing!

Wren

And she did! But not for long! She flew off and sat in a nearby tree giving me the dickens for going through the gate! Too fun!

Be sure to stop by the Challenge blog
to see all the other
awesome, over-the-top 
Doodling
creations!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Dawn

2 comments :

Sassy Raggedy said...

Love this wonderful easel card Dawn and the doodling is fantastic. Great coloring. I also love the sunflowers on your blog. Hugs, joann

Turtle In The Sand said...

Cheryl must have had you in mind when she drew this one. That's an unbelievable picture of the bird. I hope you submit some of your photography to magazines. You take award winning photographs. Your coloring and doodling ain't half bad either. (accordiing to someone's giddy aunt) Hugs