Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Taking a Look Back at North Coast Creations January Release

FloralSentiments2-OrnHrt-blk

Hello! The Coasters are taking a look back at the NCC January release!

For more information, visit the NCC blog

Here is the set I used for my card

NCC-Regular Size Set

FloralSentiments2-OrnHrtWM

Stamped in Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics, the sentiment is stamped with Victorian Velvet. I used ODBD  custom Ornate Hearts die and sponged with Bundled Sage.

A very quick and easy card, yet looks like you spent hours! I love how it turned out! The other dies used are ODBD Fancy Foliage and Beautiful Borders. The embossing folder is Darice Scrolls.

FloralSentiments2-OrnHrt-sd

For more awesome NCC inspiration, please visit my sister Coasters!

Lori * Julie * Amber * Lisa 
Sabrina * Sandee

Thanks for stopping!

Dawn

6 comments :

Sandee Shanabrough said...

This is fantastic Dawn!!! Love how you added the foliage and the border!!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is so pretty, Dawn! Love the heart shape, pretty embossing and wonderful die cuts.

p.s. at least your verification thingie is readable today, lol

Lisa Somerville said...

Just beautiful Dawn! Love the CAS design with the pop of color on the floral images!

Marilyn said...

I love this beauty! Too gorgeous!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Dawn, this is one amazing card! I LOVE the clean design......I love that you used the new ODBD dies....absolutely gorgeous!!!

Turtle In The Sand said...

Those are some beautiful berries Dawn. It does look like a lot of work. So so pretty.