Friday, February 21, 2014

Looking Back at ODBD February Release

Our Daily Bread designs

Today the breadsticks are looking back over the beautiful February release! You can see more inspiration on the ODBD blog.

For my card today, I wanted to show off the beautiful Heart and Soul Paper Collection (introductory price just $4.95!) with one of the stamp sets, Love You Bunches, and if you look closely, Ornate Hearts die. I love that this paper coordinates with so many other ODBD sets and Brocade Background! (this background is also on sale right now!!)

Heart and Soul Collection, Our Daily Bread designs

Our Daily Bread designs

 

 

 

 

 

Our Daily Bread designs

 



Our Daily Bread designs

I coordinated my flowers by sponging a little Victorian Velvet distress ink on them. Also the design of my card cut off the edge of the paper, so I sponged the same ink along that edge to match the other side!

Our Daily Bread designs

I stamped the verse on an off white kraft type cardstock, sponging the edges of the oval with the same ink. (Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles)

I also decided to go the extra step and line my envelope using Brocade Background on a light weight off white cardstock and Victorian Velvet.

In my spray of flowers is a one of the little hearts from Ornate Hearts Die cut from the same paper, and of course, Fancy Foliage.

Our Daily Bread designs

For more awesome February inspiration, why not stop by my sister breadsticks!

Stacy * Sandee * Julie * Grace 
Chris * Cathy * LoriSabrina * Wanda

Thanks for stopping!

Dawn

9 comments :

Sabrina Jackson said...

Dawn, WOW, what a stunning card! I am absolutely in love with this one. Everything on this beauty is just perfect! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Grace said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous Dawn!!! LOVE the gorgoeus colors on this... a vintage feel and filled with feminine lovliness! Great use of all these produts and I love the lined envie!!!
hugs,
Grace

CherylQuilts said...

Dawn, you amaze me!! Always! You have used this paper so beautifully, and I love how you've showcased this beautiful sentiment with the long oval and the gorgeous array of flowers and foliage at the bottom! This is fabulous!! Totally in love with it! Hugs, sweet friend!

Stacy Morgan said...

Simply beautiful girlie. I like the sentiment focus, love the flowers and paper. Just beautiful.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a feminine and elegant beauty Dawn!! I just love your use of the dp, your added flowers and the gorgeous design on your card and the lined envelope. Gorgeous my friend.
hugs,
Chris

Cathymac said...

Oh my goodness, girl…this is amazing! Love your floral arrangement with the beautifully framed quote! What a gorgeous vintage design, and your staging just adds to the elegance! Hugs, my friend!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Gorgeous, Dawn! Love the colors and oval framing. Your rose corsage is beautiful.

Kelley said...

It sure is a beauty!!! Love the paper and the flowers!!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Hi Dawn! How lovely this is. The papers are beautifully vintage and I love the flowers and the sentiment. Just stunning...Hugs, joann