Saturday, January 25, 2014

Inside on a Beautiful Snowy Day…Yay!

HeartofHeartsCleanHeart-red-blk

You all know I LOVE snow, and it’s coming down now! Sooooo pretty!!!

Of course being inside means I have to stamp, right?!And I’m so excited to show you an early sneak peek from Our Daily Bread designs!! In fact, you’re able to Pre-Order early too!!!

 preordersidebar

If you go to the home page of Our Daily Bread designs you’ll be able to see the bundles!

All pre-order specials are available until January 31, 2014 11:00 EST!

I’m telling you…this is one awesome, gorgeous release, and here’s the card I’m sharing today, done for the Inspiration Challenge on Splitcoast.

HeartofHeartsCleanHeart-redWM

I used Heart of Hearts and embossed using Versamark, Fired Brick ink and clear embossing powder. The Ornate Hearts dies are just awesome as are the Beautiful Borders dies… oh, I’m in stampers heaven! The verse if from Clean Heart.

Here’s another teensy peek…

OrnateHrtsBeautBorders-blk

February 1st….come back and see all the awesome projects the DT has been creating!!!

Thanks for stopping! Stay warm!

Dawn

3 comments :

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Dawn, these are gorgeous! The red card is so rich in color, and I LOVE the embossing and the gorgeous new border dies!! And you are a tease with the white-on-white card! Can't wait to see that one! Warm hugs, sweet friend!

Cathymac said...

WOW, Dawn...I love texture and this gorgeous card is full of it! Love the deep, rich, shiny red tones of the embossing and the pop of white! Beautiful…Hugs!

Kelley said...

Beautiful!! Love it!!