Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Heat Wave!! 22…Feels Like 12!

Hey, after Monday and Tuesday it’s almost short sleeve weather!!

SC470-blk

Yesterday we lost our internet… Ok…I can do this, I can survive. Well, yes, to an extent because I can still access the net through my phone.

BUT

I cannot upload a card!

So, I was super happy when the technician showed up this morning, traced the problem to a broken wire outside and fixed it!! YAY!

SC470-edge

The sketch today on Splitcoast.

I used Apothecary Bottles with matching custom die and Lavender on Antique Labels die. The bottle is colored with Copics. For the label I took Adirondack Purple Twilight DTP then stamped with Versamark embossing ink and heat set white embossing powder. I used a white gel pen for some faux stitching on the label and the back layer.

SC470-sd

Do any of you have the same trouble I do with photo’ing purples? They never seem to come out like the original! Grrrrr… so just use your imagination, it’s not this BRIGHT in real life!

Hey, thanks for stopping!

Dawn

0 comments :