Monday, January 6, 2014

Baby…it’s C~O~L~D Outside! Some Photos…

Today…..oh, the windchill is minus 30 or so. Yeah… just a tad cold! Chores were NO fun, lol!

Anyhoo… thought I’d share some pics I’ve either taken and/or added word art. It’s been a while since I’ve posted just that….

Enjoy!

{right-clicking on a picture will bring it up larger in another window for your viewing pleasure}

Dawn Lusk

A sun dog this morning, taken from inside! lol

Dawn Lusk

Dawn Lusk

Dawn Lusk

FirstSnowOfSeason

LucySnowflakes

Snowflakes

SnowWheelWA

FromRisingSun

These next few were taken by several friends, I did some PSE enhancements and added the word art

MillsTree-LordOfGlory

Winter-highway(BethanySong329)

Winter-lane-1-(BethanyPS118)WEB

MillsTreePS50

Icy-trees-(Bethany)-KeepYou

MillsTreeSunrise SepiaHeCareth

Hope you’re warm and toasty
wherever you might be!

Thanks for taking a look at my photos and thanks to my friends that shared theirs with me!!

Dawn

2 comments :

jkreucher said...

OH MY GOSH Dawn! these pictures are fantastic! I am using one as my desktop background! the one with the little bird!
your photography skills are escalating! you go girl!!
Judy

Sassy Raggedy said...

Dawn these photos are beautiful..I love looking at them. You are very talented...Hugz, joann