Tuesday, December 3, 2013

We’re BACK!! Anything Goes…#194 A Sassy Challenge!

Sassy Cheryl's Stamps

Did all my US friends have a good Thanksgiving? I think there might be a tablespoon of mashed potatoes left…that’s it! Ahhh….yum!

Our Sassy Cheryl’s challenge this week is…

Anything Goes!

Play along using any Sassy Cheryl’s or a Sassy Kraftin’ Kimmie image and you could be a winner of 2 FREE Sassy digis!!

Sassy Cheryl's Stamps, ODBD

I went simple today with Noah, Waldo and Tweety, just because! Colored with Copics, sponged with Black Soot and dry embossed with Provo Craft and Crafters Companion folders.

The sentiment is ODBD Ornate Borders Sentiments, Ornate Borders and Flower die.

Sassy Cheryl's Stamps, ODBD

Sassy Cheryl's Stamps, ODBD

also entered in the MOJO322 sketch challenge

Be sure to stop by the
Sassy Cheryl’s Challenge Blog
to see more Anything Goes inspiration

Thanks for stopping!

Dawn

8 comments :

Unknown said...

OMG Dawn! Your card just blow me away! It's awesome! Love image, embossing . Just perfect!
Jasmina

Turtle In The Sand said...

Black, red and white. How cool for a Christmas card. I am always surprised at your creations you talented lady!
Only a spoon of mashed potatoes left? You must be as good a cook as you are a card maker!

Wobble Wobble

Pat said...

Oh oh ohhhhhh...I love this card! And I simply adore these embossing folders!! You have some of the coolest crafting goodies, girl!! Great job on this creation!! Hugs. Pat

Cathy said...

Dawn, love the colors you chose for your image, always so striking.

Patti said...

I have never seen such beautiful coloring!! wow - great crd : )

Patti

Ann English said...

Um, simple? I think not! In any case, this is just wonderful, Dawn!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Gorgeous! The distressing on the white looks so nice. I haven't coloured anything is so long. You're sure inspiring me to hit the Copics! ox

Kecia said...

He's such a cutie, and makes for such a cute card. Again...loving the scarlet and gray. ;-)