Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Can You Believe I’m Still Short….!

Our Daily Bread designs

And I don’t mean in stature…I’m talking my Christmas card stash! I counted up and I still have a dozen or so to go!

So, you get to see a sneak peek while I add yet another one to the pile!

Our Daily Bread designs

This is a beauty of a background… called Ornate Background, emboss resist (clear ep), stamped in Versamark and sponged with Distress Forest Moss. Be still my heart!

The Fancy Ornaments is cut out of the same piece, and on top of that is… wait for it… another new die from a beautiful set, Ornate Borders and Flower! And that is also cut out of the same base.

Our Daily Bread designs

I topped it with Fancy Foliage and the holly leaves/berries from Circle Ornaments die. The paper is more of the Christmas Paper Collection, and I stamped one of the sentiments from The Earth and embossed in clear.

Our Daily Bread designs

Now….are you ready for a little more? I needed a birthday card for a guy, what do you think, does it work?

Our Daily Bread designs

Oooh, a little more of the peek, Ornate Borders and Flower die with Ornate Borders Sentiments. A beauty, yes? Oh wait… handsome (since this is supposed to be a ‘guy’ card)

And that background again, totally changes the look doesn’t it! So versatile!

Our Daily Bread designs

Our Daily Bread designs

This is also the sketch challenge for Splitcoast this week.

Be sure to pop in ODBD for the Thanksgiving Sale!! And don’t miss the release on Dec. 1!!

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving (for my US followers). I’m looking forward to being pleasantly stuffed!

Thanks for stopping!

Dawn

1 comments :

ednamburgess said...

Beautiful cards, both of them. Know the feeling, I'm still short too. Now no work on them for a few days because have Thanksgiving company coming today through Sat. Then back at it. Edna B.