Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A Sketch and a Sneak Peek!

North Coast Creations

For the sketch today on Splitcoast, a peek at one of the new sets coming from North Coast Creations, Santa Paws. Available Nov. 15th

North Coast Creations

The two horizontal pieces are supposed to be a little closer together, but on both my cards my pieces were just a certain size so I had to make the space wider.

The dog and pine bough are all one stamp, but to get it just right, I stamped it several times….once for the dog to cut out and again for the pine bough on the pink.

It’s colored with Copics and some glitter gel pen, the cute paws embossing folder is by Darice.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here’s another, this one a super quick card!

Our Daily Bread designs

Using Christmas Paper Collection from ODBD, again my horizontal pieces are far apartVintage Pattern Mini 2 is stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa on Fleur de Lis Squares, one of the verses from The Earth stamped and sponged with Distress Forest Moss, Pine Needles and Walnut Stain.

QUICK!

Our Daily Bread designs

At this rate I just might not be scrambling to have all my cards done by the first week of December! Woohoo!

Don’t miss the NCC November release on Friday!

Thanks for stopping!

Dawn

0 comments :