Monday, January 21, 2013

Thinking of You…With Dies!

ODBD-AllOccasionSentiments, Memory Box, Spellbinders

A quick card with little stamping! Works great in a hurry… Winking smile

The technique challenge on Splitcoast today is Focus on the Dies! Anymore I don’t even think I ever make a card where I don’t use a die of some sort!!

ODBD-AllOccasionSentiments, Memory Box, Spellbinders

The stamp set used is ODBD All Occasion Sentiments, stamped with Onyx Black and embossed and sponged with Bundled Sage. The DP is MME Lost and Found.
The dies are Memory Box Cherish Border, Carousel Birdcage, and Madeleine Bird. I also used Spellbinders Long Rectangles and Long Scalloped Rectangles.

ODBD-AllOccasionSentiments, Memory Box, Spellbinders

It’s COLD and Snowy here today… a very good day to stay INSIDE and create!!

Hope you’re warm and toasty wherever you are! Thanks for stopping!

Dawn

1 comments :

fairysparkle said...

Dawn i love love love this ,its so clean and simply elegant .I would like that myself its so gorgeous .x