Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I Just Love SNOWMEN!! #146…A Sassy Challenge

Decked Out For The Holidays-Sassy Cheryl's

Tuesday, and another Sassy Challenge for you, brought to you by sassy Cathy

I Love Snowmen!

Use a Sassy Cheryl’s image and you could be a winner of 2 free SC images!!

Decked Out For The Holidays-Sassy Cheryl's

This is Decked Out For The Holidays, isn’t he cute! Cheryl has soooo many Snowman images to choose from too… even in the bargain bins!!!

I kept this one pretty simple, colored with Copics and some Stickles for snow.

Decked Out For The Holidays-Sassy Cheryl's

I used my Polka Dots embossing folder and embossing stylus to manually do the dots. That way I could see where my image was and not emboss over it. It’s just starting to snow heavy and hasn’t reached the ground yet! LOL

Decked Out For The Holidays-Sassy Cheryl's

For lots more Snowman inspiration, check out what the rest of the sassy gals did!

Cathy Edgar ~ Ann English
Judy Kreucher ~ Pat Frank
Jackie Mooney ~ Jeni Tidwell

Thanks for stopping!

Dawn

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Goodness! Your snowman is adorable!

-Also Dawn.

jkreucher said...

WOW! Arne't you the most cleaver one... was wondering how the snow just happened to fall in just the right spots. why didn't I think of that- hee hee!
this is a d o r a b l e !!!
love the all white with the pop of color for mr ornament snowman!
Merry Merry Christmas Dawn!
hugs to ya
Judy

Sassy Cheryl said...

Simple, elegant and of course you know I adore the polka dots! Super fun and cute. My favorite kind of snowman. . . .the kind that doesn't involve snow. LOL
Love it girlie!

JACKIE M said...


Dawn I LOVE how you made the embossing folder look like snow, what a great idea :)

wishing you a very happy Christmas and new year x

Silke Ledlow said...

Oh...I love snowmen too and this one is just super cute!
Merry Christmas to you and your family...hugs ~S~