Monday, March 19, 2012

A Sturdy Shelter…

Mar19 blk

I’ll be in Columbus this week at the Memories Scrapbooking Expo 
demoing
Flower Soft!

 
Stop by and see me in the
ODBD booth!!

This week the girls at Flower Soft are featuring Wire and either Sweet Pea, Ultra Fine Sage or both!

Mar19 collage I used one of the Toppers from the Summer Collection and Our Daily Bread designs Faithful Friend. ODBD has a great supply of Flower Soft products!!

I colored my wire with Copics to make them look more like stems! I used Spellbinders Fancy Tags 3 for the top… sliding my cardstock in so it only partially cut the top.
I plan on adding a magnet to the back and giving it to a Faithful Friend!

Mar19

Thanks for stopping…and enjoy your day!

Dawn

3 comments :

Sherry Cheever said...

Beautiful card! Will you be in Louisville at the end of the month?

Kelley said...

Hey, maybe I will see you there! I will look for you!

Anonymous said...

Wowza! This is gorgeous! Hope that you had a fabulous time demonstrating the use of Flower Soft products.

-dlm.