Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mother Nature’s Sense of Humor

spring snow 1

Spring in Ohio… you just never know what kind of weather! This is what we got yesterday!

Remember my “Springpost last week? This picture….

crocus

…. looks like this now

spring snow 2

Oh well, all too soon we’ll be complaining about how hot and humid it is! LOL

*****************

Here’s a peek at the Mother’s Day set being released tomorrow by Our Daily Bread designs.

PoppyMDtag

It’s colored with Copics then cut with ODBD’s Poppy Die! How cool is that! I added Ultra Fine Flower Soft to the center and spritzed with Glimmer Mist too.

PoppyMDtag clsup

The sentiment is stamped on Spellbinders Ribbon Tag Trio 3. Before cutting with the die, I sponged around the edges with Barn Door Distress ink. All cut on my Grand Calibur, so quick to do all at once!

Just wait till you see what the girls have in store for you tomorrow with our release blog hop!! Oh my… such bee-u-ti-ful things!!

Enjoy your weather…where you are!

Thanks for stopping!!

Dawn

3 comments :

Jeni said...

Gorgeous snow pics Dawn!!
Fabulous Mother's Day card, love the different textures. ~jeni :)

Grace said...

Beautiful Dawn and I love the snow pics! Hope it's all gone now!

renee said...

beautiful...great blog...you made me hungry! what a woman you are!