Monday, October 18, 2010

Making It Shimmer

Oct blk

Here's a sneak peek at one of the beautiful
new sets coming this week from
Innovative Stamp Creations, Joyful Christmas.

TLC295 Christmas Memories I stamped the background (one of the images from the set) in Versamark, then rubbed Pearlescent Chalks. Then spritzed it with Perfect Pearls mixed with water and Distress ink. .

For the ornament, I colored it with Copics...then with some water on an acrylic block, sprinkled some Perfect Pearls, mixed with my brush and "painted" the ornament only.

Oct Joyful Christmas side

Oct stylus

To 3-D the "ball"of the ornament, I turned it over and placed it on some cling cushion, took my stylus and formed it.

Thanks for stopping!

Dawn

3 comments :

Jeni said...

Stunning card Dawn! I love the effects you used on the ornament. ~jeni :)

Sassy Cheryl said...

Dawn. . .is that you're sweet little creative hand in the photo? :) Love the card. It's amazing.

jkreucher said...

Love the 3D ornmanent.. and your colors as always are perfect, all blending together just right..
Love it!
Judy