Monday, May 4, 2009

Good Monday to You!


Has it really been a week since my last post?!! OH MY!! Things have just been busy!

I'm still struggling with this "bug", although I feel so much better!! Thanks for your prayers!

This is my last month with the Dirty Dozen on SCS...a moment of silence please...
I took advantage of Lloyd being out of town to stamp 24/7 and create! My mojo was in high gear and I'm almost done with my gallery!! Woohooo!!

I was also asked to be in charge of awards and sponsors for the Ohio State Fair Llama Show, so I've been swamped in papers, phone calls...learning the ropes! Anyone want to sponsor a class? haha

This card was done for my Monday challenge with some of my friends...to make a Mother's Day card. This image is a "new to me" company, Inque Boutique, I found at Crafts 2000. They're large sets for under $5!! It's colored with Prismacolor pencils blended with baby oil and airbrushed with the Spellbinder's Labels 3 in place. I also dry embossed the Labels 3 which is hard to see in the picture. The ribbon was attached to the narrow piece of cardstock and run through the Cuttlebug with a border folder...I learned that from my technique buddy Mel (she is one creative gal!!)...some Martha Stewart punches, a sentiment from Artful Inkables, and my card is done!

I hope you have a Wonderful Monday!! Looks like we'll have another day WITHOUT rain, what is that...2 dry days in a row? Woohoo!! The llamas were beginning to quack!!

Thanks for stopping!
Myspace Comments, Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

7 comments :

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my gosh, it's seriously your last month already?? Wowie that went quick.

Sorry you've been dealing with the "bug"...no fun. :(

GORGEOUS card! I'm always in awe of your coloring.

Julia Aston said...

Wow - look at the depth you got on that flower Dawn - it's just beautiful! I can't believe it's been 6 months already - I remember when I saw the announcement! glad you are feeling better!

Connie M. said...

This is just so beautiful, Dawn! Your coloring of this image is just amazing!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Girl, that flower is STUNNING!! Your coloring is always so fabulous!! Love the bg too...way cool. Thanks for the ribbon tip too. Might hafta try that!!

toners said...

Beautiful!! I hope you're feeling tons better!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

This is SO stunning! That flower looks so real. How on earth do you get such deep colour? LOVEly! Thank you for your sweet words. You are too kind! I'm SO happy the embossed ribbon is workin' for ya. Looks great on here! :O)

- dlm. said...

Beautiful flower...just beautiful! Your colouring is always so amazing.