Friday, April 17, 2009

Word For The Day...Share! and a Sale!

Kinda reminds you of Mr. Rogers doesn't it...can you say Shaaaare boys and girls? Smilie - Laughing 2 Pictures, Images and Photos

Today's card is a combo... Sketch/Limited Supply AND a super deal at
Mudd Puddles!

The sketch is pretty obvious, the LSC was to use a wheel (try not to go in a straight line), one image stamp, one sentiment and one embellishment.

My wheels are something that get neglected! I can't remember the last time I used one.
Dont Know Pictures, Images and Photos

So...here we go


It's mostly colored with Copics, the sky and "filled in" parts of grass is Prismacolor pencils blended with baby oil. I put down a Copic dark warm grey layer where my Sand (my 1 embellishment) was going to go, that way if there were spots showing through the sand it would just blend in! The Feed sack is from the On The Farm set (the 1 stamp) and Share is from PSX.


This is Cinnamon Bay sand. And, oh, did I mention Dave is having a Sale sign Pictures, Images and Photos!! Check it out! I'm telling ya, this stuff is super cool! I've got more colors and textures ordered. Can't wait!!

Stamps: On The Farm wheel/set-Stampin UP!, Ink: Memento Tuxedo black-Tsukineko, Paper: Georgia Pacific white, DCWV Pocket Full of Posies, black from Hollo's, Other: Copic markes, Prismacolor pencils, baby oil, blending stumps, sand-Mudd Puddles, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Zip Dry glue, foam dimensionals

Now, I'm going to take a walk and enjoy another beautiful day of Sunshine Pictures, Images and Photos

Thanks for stopping!

Myspace Comments, Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

3 comments :

Connie M. said...

What a fun card! Love how you flipped the sketch too!

Linda said...

I love your card! I love anything that has to do with farming :) This is adorable!

Michelle said...

Dawn this is great I love the textures that your used...looks like I'm gonna have to make a little purchase over a Mudpuddles :)