Tuesday, September 30, 2008

And We Have A WINNER!!

Thanks to everyone who left me Fall comments!! Some of you are so poetic!! I wish I could send you all something...but, using the Truly Random Number Generator, this is who was picked.

Enter a number:
I want a number between 1 and… 18

Result:
2

pammy jo said...
congrats on your blog - one year is fabulous! i love the fall combination of crisp air and bright, sunny days - perfect for drinking coffee outside! your creations are lovely and i enjoy reading about your llamas! thanks so much!
September 22, 2008 5:10 PM


Congrats Pammy Jo!!
Now, if you'll email me your address, I'll get Mocha Chica out to you!




Here are a couple Sneak Peeks at Cancer So Limited and Spider, Web... released tomorrow at Cornish Heritage Farms.





Thanks for stopping!

Dawn

4 comments :

- dlm. said...

The "Cancer So Limited" card is simple, yet very elegant. I love it!

Mary said...

Dawn, both of your cards came out wonderful. I love the fll colors in your first cad as well as the images. The card that you made for Cancer is lovely and and simple. Simplicity IMHO is best whne making a card to send dealing with this awful disease.


Mary

Holly said...

Congrats, Pammy!

Dawn, I hate spiders - so get rid of the spider, and I love your pumpkin card. :-) Your daisy and cancer card is gorgeous.

Jennifer Roach said...

Both these cards are fantastic Dawn. I really love the fall one.