Friday, May 30, 2008

You're Gonna Love Sandra Kuck!!!

I'm sneak peeking a brand new line being released June 6 at Cornish Heritage Farms, Sandra Kuck. Her drawings are so adorable! This one is called "Sisters".

It's so easy to color too or looks great just stamped. The first is colored with Prismacolor pencils blended with baby oil, the shadow box is colored with Copics.

You're in for a real treat once it goes live and you can visit the gallery. The girls have been creating some fabulous examples!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments :

- dlm. said...

Dawn - Oh.My.Goodness! Your cards are beyond gorgeous. I love the softness that the blended Prismacolor Pencils lend to your first card. As for the shadow box...all I can say is "Wow!" TFS!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Ummm can I just say WOW WOW WOW!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh that is just the CUTEST stamp! Love your projects!

Mary said...

Your right I am going to love these new stamps. Your cards came out gorgeous Tami.

Mary