Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Special Request and Candy End

Strange title, I know...I was trying to come up with something catchy, but hey, it just wasn't coming!!

First, the Cuttlebug Folder Blog Candy is closed. I'll randomly draw someone tomorrow!! yippee

Second, I have a favor to ask. Some of you might know my oldest daughter, Amber, who has dear friend with a serious physical condition. Amber can't post anything on her blog because Angie reads her blog! So, I'm gonna be sneaky and post here *wink*!
These girls have been best buds since Jr High and Amber would love to have Angie receive lots of cards as she faces her surgery and recovery. You can read her story here.
If you'd like to send Angie a word of cheer, just send them to Amber and she'll make sure she gets them.

Angie
c/o
Amber Hillman
234 W Walnut St
St Paris OH 43072

Thank you!

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

I would love to send a card for Angie! I'll try and get one done tonight or tomorrow and in the mail!

Will keep her in our thoughts and prayers!