Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sassy Cheryl's...A Sketch Challenge!

Mar9 sk blk
I love a sketch challenge, sometimes that's the hardest part of putting together a card! Check out our challenge.

I chose Teacher's Pet, it's colored with copics.

Mar9 Sketch
digital image: teacher's pet
paper: georgia pacific white, prism, my minds eye
other: printer, copics, magic mesh, white gel pen, colorbok chipboard buttons, yarn, glue dots, crimper

Through a random drawing, Sassy Cheryl is offering a $5.00 gift certificate to her shop to one lucky participant! Come play along!

See what the rest of the Sassy Girls did by clicking on their name.

 
thanks for stopping!
Dawn

9 comments :

Alina said...

Absolutely beautiful card, Dawn, I love your colour combination and the buttons!
Hugs, Alina

Dawn B. said...

Adorable. You did a terrific job with this card Dawn..
Hugs,
The OTHER Dawn :)

Cathy said...

Dawn, this is sooo cute!!! Love the dp and the mesh piece works really great. Great Job!!!

Christa said...

What a cutie Dawn!! Great job!

Hugs,
Christa

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn.. I love the bright colors on your little girl.... and the soft colors on the hanging out to dry card...
both~sweet as can be!
Hugs to ya!
Judy

Ann English said...

Dawn, I love everything a bout your card---and your blog is so beautifully put together-can you come over and help me with mine, please?!

Paper, Ink, Color! said...

This is one of the cutest cards! I love how you colored her. And love those three buttons.

Tracy said...

Your cards are always so great!!! Love what you have done with my sketch.
Hugs
Tracy

JACKIE M said...

Great card, I love the colours.

Jackie =0)