Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sassy Cheryl's...A Sketch Challenge!

Mar9 sk blk
I love a sketch challenge, sometimes that's the hardest part of putting together a card! Check out our challenge.

I chose Teacher's Pet, it's colored with copics.

Mar9 Sketch
digital image: teacher's pet
paper: georgia pacific white, prism, my minds eye
other: printer, copics, magic mesh, white gel pen, colorbok chipboard buttons, yarn, glue dots, crimper

Through a random drawing, Sassy Cheryl is offering a $5.00 gift certificate to her shop to one lucky participant! Come play along!

See what the rest of the Sassy Girls did by clicking on their name.

 
thanks for stopping!
Dawn

10 comments :

alina said...

Absolutely beautiful card, Dawn, I love your colour combination and the buttons!
Hugs, Alina

Dawn B. said...

Adorable. You did a terrific job with this card Dawn..
Hugs,
The OTHER Dawn :)

Cathy said...

Dawn, this is sooo cute!!! Love the dp and the mesh piece works really great. Great Job!!!

leenda said...

Sweet!

Christa said...

What a cutie Dawn!! Great job!

Hugs,
Christa

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn.. I love the bright colors on your little girl.... and the soft colors on the hanging out to dry card...
both~sweet as can be!
Hugs to ya!
Judy

Ann English said...

Dawn, I love everything a bout your card---and your blog is so beautifully put together-can you come over and help me with mine, please?!

Paper, Ink, Color! said...

This is one of the cutest cards! I love how you colored her. And love those three buttons.

Stamping Seasons said...

Your cards are always so great!!! Love what you have done with my sketch.
Hugs
Tracy

JACKIE M said...

Great card, I love the colours.

Jackie =0)