Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Jacksonbelle Tuesday...All a Flutter with a Sketch!!

I have 2 posts today...if you're looking for my Sassy Cheryl's post, click -------->here

Mar9 Teddy Sketch blk

And now a word from our Sponsor
Jacksonbelle Embellishments 

New Zva Creative and Stampavie's Sarah Kay 
now in stock!!
New Basic Grey Kioshi and Green at Heart! In stock now!
My Favorite Things Stamps! Pure Innocence and more!
I've always wanted to do that...teehee!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sketches are the one of the best challenges! Takes out the hard part of thinkin' how to layout your card! Keyword JBE096 for SCS and PCP

I used this darling digital, Hanging Out to Dry from Sassy Cheryl's, it's FREE over at PCP.

Mar9 Teddy Sketch It's colored with prismacolor pencils blended with baby oil. That fabulous patterned paper is Flutter, by Making Memories, the product feature this week on Jacksonbelle Embellishments Blog.

For more inspiration,
be sure to check out the blogs
of all of the Jacksonbelle Rockstars!

Julie Lacey  Heather Pulvirenti Windy Robinson
Stephanie Severin Amy Tsuruta Pam Varnell
Lynda Benden Tobi Crawford Jill Dunn
Heather Lee-Reppen Shemaine Smith Lindsey Botkin

thanks for stopping!

Dawn

12 comments :

Sassy Cheryl said...

Dawn, Dawn, Dawn...........What a cutie. I love that you chose the FREE image from PCP. You are amazing with your coloring ability. You REALLY make me want to buy Copics.

~amy~ said...

wow...you rocked the sketch challenge with a free image! yahoo! I just love your coloring!

Heather said...

Dawn, this is SOOOOOO adorable!!!! Thanks for the heads up on the free image too! Your card is incredible! Great job with the sketch!

Jill said...

Utterly adorable. I love that image. I will have to check it out!

Marlene said...

You're the second person I've seen use baby oil for blending! How cool is that?! Your coloring is fab - and this image is adorable!

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

Hi Dawn! This is darling... love how you colored it! I wish I could color like that!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Another awesome card, Dawn!!! Love he coloring and that bear...too cute!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Shemaine Smith said...

First your blog is adorable! It's so you! And your card is just darling!

Ann English said...

This is SOOO cute! Wow, can you color!

Paper, Ink, Color! said...

Oooooh I like this one, I colored it up too, but a little different from yours. I love to see how your style works for this one. Very cute!

Lynda Benden said...

Oh WOW Dawn, this is beautiful! LOVE the darling image and the papers are just perfect!

- dlm. said...

Your card is adorable, Dawn!