Friday, March 5, 2010

Two Sunny Days in a Row!!!

F4A2 Sympathy blk

There is still snow on the ground, but the sun has decided to show us what it looks like for two straight days!! Beautiful! It won't be long and these beauties will be pushing their way up through the soil!

F4A2 1 John 5

This is a "free standing pop-up card", it folds flat to fit in a regular envelope. There is a great tutorial ----->here

I combined three sets from Our Daily Bread designs, Happy Easter, The Lord Has Risen and With Heartfelt Sympathy. The daffodils were masked and stamped, then colored with Copics, Distress ink sponged around the edges and some stickles added. I used Labels 13 for the top of the tag and Victoria embossing folder for the base.

Don't forget the big ODBD
Anniversary Celebration coming up!
 

Hope the sun is or was shining in your part of the world...ENJOY!!

Thanks for stopping!

Dawn

7 comments :

Marlene said...

How pretty is this?!! Wow!

- dlm. said...

Stunning, Dawn...just stunning.

Sabrina Jackson said...

Dawn, girl, you never cease to amaze me with the creativity you have inside you!!! This is so amazing...your coloring is out of this world and the embossing and the way you have cut that Labels 13...stunning!!! Fabulous card!!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Gorgeous!!!! You are too awesome. These daffodils are simply stunning & love the standing card. I'll have to try one of these out some day. Can I tell ya, I miss you MADLy! It's been pretty terrible with all the disasters I've been making moving (will tell all later LOL) BUT things seem to be looking up and the sun is shining, so now to pack my brains out--some more. LOL. Giant Hugs!

Sassy Cheryl said...

This is great Dawn. Love it!

ChristineCreations said...

I have to say Dawn, I think this is the prettiest I've seen this set used yet! From the gorgeous deeper yellows to your beautiful coloring and the multiple placement of the flowers, all WOW! A beautiful sympathy card!

Velta said...

Hi Dawn!!! Just thought I would stop by and see what you have been up to. This pop up card is just delightful...thanks for sharing your lovely work!!!