Thursday, February 12, 2009

Another Cowboy Wanted!

After my goof up yesterday I re-did my card and did another one! That's the great thing with chalks, you can just erase!


This one, also done with Pebbles Chalks, lots of distressing and a die cut buckle from Creative Cuts and More that is gold metallic cs, a little too "bright" for this card, so I rubbed some distress inks on it to tone it down!

recipe:
stamp:
wanted-whipper snapper
paper: georgia pacific white, prism sunflowers dk/island mist dk
ink: distress frayed burlap, brushed corduroy, walnut stain, vintage photo
other: cuttlebug/folder, distressing tool, die cut buckle-creative cuts and more, thick glue dot, leather strips, zip dry glue

Still very windy today, much cooler...but blue skies!

Thanks for stopping!


6 comments :

Tosha Leyendekker said...

I LOVE your *wanted* cards Dawn!! Their FABULOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

I really like both cards. Great job

Monica said...

HOLY DINAH!!! GORGEOUS!! Love visiting your blog.. your creations are so inspiring!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Dawn, both of these cards stopped me dead in my tracks, fabulous, absolutely fabulous!

Starla said...

ok, ok.....I will have to go shopping later this weekend and put that cowboy into my shopping basket! Ya sold me!!

Anonymous said...

Love both of the "Wanted" cards. I think I "need" that stamp.