Thursday, November 5, 2015

North Coast Creations November Release

 

ChristmasTreeMaxwellWWW-sd

Welcome to the November release from North Coast Creations!

Today I’ll be sharing cards made with these new images

NCC-Regular Size Set

NCC Singles

 

 

 

 

 

NCC Singles

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


ChristmasTreeMaxwellWWW-WM

Christmas Tree Maxwell is colored with Copics and stickles and cut “Out of Box” technique with ODBD Matting Circles and Doily dies, and layered on ODBD Rustic Beauty Collection.

CactusLightsBowWM

Cute Cactus Lights… (must be fun decorating!)… colored with Copics and Stickles. I also used ODBD Mini Tags die, Small Bow die, and Christmas Paper Collection 2013.

CactusLightsBow-blk

CactusLightsBow-sd

SantaBufordFSPWM

Buford is back as Santa… in Santa Buford with some added Flower Soft Polar White trim. I also used ODBD Flourished Star Pattern die, Stitched Ovals die, Ovals die, Large Bow die, Patriotic Collection.

SantaBufordFSPclsup

All the November info can be found on the NCC blog.

Be sure to check out my sister Coasters too!!

Julie * Sandee * Amy * Lori * Sabrina

Thanks for stopping by!

Dawn

3 comments :

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Good morning Dawn!!! Your cards are all so cute!!! My favorite is Santa Buford!!!

Jean Bullock said...

Wonderful cards. I love the frames and the matting and the die cut bow you added. Nice layouts too. Well done.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Really cute, Dawn! I guess I didn't get the memo to use that striped paper, lol. Love the flower soft on Buford.