Sunday, November 8, 2015

Let’s Wrap it Up with a Coordinating Tag!

Our Daily Bread designs

It’s time for another Challenge Chicks challenge, a small group of friends and stampers doing monthly challenges! Kelly gave us the challenge this month… “Make a tag that coordinates with some gift wrap”.

[logo%255B4%255D.jpg]

I decided to make my own wrapping paper with some gold tissue paper that I’d saved (lol, always a use for something to the crafter’s mind!). I randomly stamped the paper with ODBD Flourished Merry Christmas, and made my brushed gold paper bow with ODBD Large Bow, Medium Bow and Small Bow dies. What fun! I just love these new bow dies!!
{ODBD is experiencing technical problems with their website, just keep checking back}

ChalChksWM

And my tag to coordinate with my paper, from the set, Home Sweet Home, embossed in gold and on a Mini Tags die. I edged the tag with a gold leaf pen.

You'll find this month's challenge gallery on SplitCoastStampers using keyword CHXNOV15. We invite you to play along! Upload your project to your SplitCoastStampers gallery, add the keyword above, and your project will be automatically added to the gallery. Or join us on Facebook!

ChalChks--sdd

We look forward to seeing your projects!

Thanks for stopping by!

Dawn

3 comments :

Sandra's Inspirational Spot said...

Stunning! This is so elegant.

bernadette said...

oh Dawn, this is beautiful! i love the bow and the wrapping paper!

Linda Beeson said...

With a gorgeous bow like that I would never even want to open up that gift and take the chance of disturbing it.