Friday, May 16, 2014

Looking Back at ODBD May Release!

Our Daily Bread designs

Today we are taking a look back at
Our Daily Bread designs May Release!

For my card today, I used

Our Daily Bread designs

Our Daily Bread designs

Our Daily Bread designs

I also used Vintage Flourish Pattern, the flower from Ornamental Crosses and Fancy Foliage dies along with Flourish Label Borders. 

For more inspiration using the May release be sure to visit the ODBD Blog

 

Our Daily Bread designs

The 18th of this month marks the anniversary of a dear friend that went to be with the Lord nine years ago. I made this for her husband. She loved flowers, gardening and yellow!

I stamped and embossed in gold, Glory, twice on watercolor paper, and using reinkers water colored the images. I then roughly hand cut each for my frame.

Our Daily Bread designs

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In case you missed seeing this one on Splitcoast… needed for a friend who just lost his grandmother. Angel Wings die, Ornamental Crosses die,  Ornate Hearts die, Vintage Flourish Pattern die (embossed only) 

Our Daily Bread designs

For lots more May release inspiration,
please visit my sister sticks!

Grace * Julie * Stacy * Sandee * Lori * Chris * Cathy * Sabrina * Wanda * Silke

 

Thanks for stopping by!

Dawn

8 comments :

Grace said...

Absolutely over the top gorgeous Dawn!!! I just love your framing on the first one! Love the free form moring glories behind the dies and what gorgeous die layering! Your white on white is beautiful too!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Dawn, this is both GORGEOUS! The colors of your first one are so vibrant with such a beautiful layout and use of the flowers as Grace mentioned! Wow! And the white-on-white card is so delicate and soft - sigh! I love it! Hugs, sweet friend!

Papercrafting Princess said...

Inspiring....What a lovely card and I like how you used those beads on the flowers!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So lovely and thoughtful, Dawn! The sunny yellow color is wonderful and I sure will be much appreciated.

Cathymac said...

Your first card is so thoughtful, so fresh and beautiful, Dawn…your friend will love it! The texture on the white on white card is so elegant looking! Gorgeous creations as always, my friend! Hugs!

Sabrina Jackson said...

WOW, Dawn, your cards are both absolutely breathtaking! Love them!!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Saints Rule! said...

Love both of these gems Dawn! The all white project is absolutely dreamy and the creamy yellow... WOW!

Kelley said...

Gorgeous!!!!! Love the yellow, so cheery!!!