Friday, March 21, 2014

Taking a Look Back at ODBD March Release

Our Daily Bread designs

Today we’re taking a look back at the March release from Our Daily Bread designs!

Here are the March items I used for this post

Our Daily Bread designs

Our Daily Bread designs

Our Daily Bread designs

Our Daily Bread designs

Our Daily Bread designs

I made my garden trellis by trimming the Beautiful Borders die, lining up two together. Cutting carefully with a craft knife partially around the shovel and tools on the Blooming Garden Collection DP, I was able to slide the sponged piece of Honeycomb Background behind.

I also made a liner for my envelope, stamping the Zinnias in different Colorbox Chalk inks.

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Stamps: Zinnia
Ink: Colorbox Chalk Rouge/Amber Clay/Yellow Ochre/Chestnut Roan, Ranger Distress Wild Honey/Walnut Stain, Adirondack Caramel/Espresso
Paper ODBD Blooming Garden Collection
Other ODBD Zinnia and Leaves die (bee)/Beautiful Borders die, Copics

This is also the Mojo Monday sketch, MOJO337

mojo337

For more March inspiration, please visit the ODBD blog, here, and my sister sticks too!!

Chris * Grace * Sandee * Stacy * Julie  Sabrina * Cathy * Lori * Wanda

Thanks for stopping!

Dawn

10 comments :

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Dawn, this card is amazing! It's beautiful with the papers and how you've also made the envelope to match! Absolutely stunning! Hugs, sweet friend!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is stunning Dawn!! I just love how you cut out the pot and gardening tools with the crafting tool and popped the honey comb behind it. Such a creative design!
hugs,
Chris

Cathymac said...

What a striking and gorgeous design, Dawn! Love the pop of the honeycomb next to the dark paper, and how clever to include the gardening tools! Love, love this one! Hugs!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful, Dawn! Love the cut out w/ the honeycomb inserted. Super little garden card!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Dawn this is amazing. I love this I would be framing and hanging on my wall. Beautiful...Hugs, joann

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Dawn I LOVE your trellis! And the way you cut around the image in the paper to tuck in the top panel! Too smart!!!

Grace said...

Dawn I LOVE how you used this paper!!! So clever and striking, and with the details of the beautiful borders and framing, it's outstanding!
hugs,
Grace

Stacy Morgan said...

First thing I thought was rich and regal! I like the darker colors, awesome combo of stamps and very pretty.

Wanda Cullen said...

What a gorgeous combination of elements! Love this!

Kelley said...

Such a cool card!! Love all the details!