Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Frosted Designs Creative Moment…

FD Blk

Black, White plus One Color… that’s what this challenge from Frosted Designs is all about! Creative Cuts and More is sponsoring this challenge and you could win this awesome
Sea Life Mini Album Kit!!

The CC&M design team was asked if we wanted to play along and I immediately thought of this Color Block A2 Mat (Black Neenah Smooth) that I had in my stash!! I just love these mats!

FD Blocked Not Forgotten

Using sticky notes to mask the blocks, I stamped this new set coming July 1 from Our Daily Bread designs, Never Forgotten, in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copic YG91 then embossed the bottom left block with Provo Craft’s Love embossing border.

Be sure to check out all the fabulous inspiration at Frosted Designs, and Here too… play along and maybe YOU could be a winner!!

Thanks for stopping!

Dawn

2 comments :

Saints Rule! said...

Lovely design Dawn! I love how you only used one color. It draws the eye to the central figure. Powerful scripture combined with a powerful image! Blessings...

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Ouuu! What an amazing layout. I love the black & white with one colour challenge (and what a great idea to use it for a masculine card). Fab look!