Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Artful INKables Blog Candy Winner and Sketch!!!

hear ye hear ye Pictures, Images and Photos We have a winner!! excited dance Pictures, Images and Photos




Estela said...
I'm looking through your blog incredibly impressed with your talent! Please enter me.

and, no, her comment didn't get her any extra points! lol



Estella, I've emailed you...
if I don't hear from you in a day or so,
I'll have to pick another winner.

Thanks to everyone who played!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the Sketch challenge on SCS today I had fun with this one!
Colored with Prismacolor pencils blended with baby oil and Copics. A little sponging with Distress inks around the edges to soften the glare of white and cloud template sponged with Distress ink.

I used a marker on the "Berry Best" only (it has a border around it) because I just wanted the words, huffed and stamped!

Now I think I need to go make some blueberry muffins!! YUM!!

recipe:
stamps: berry picking-artful inkables
paper: georgia pacific white, prism nautical blue med, iced teal, sunflowers med
ink: adirondack pitch black, distress faded jeans, shabby shutters
other: prismacolor pencils, baby oil, blending stumps, copic markers, spellbinder's nestabilities, daubers, homemade cloud template, white gel pen, marker, cuttlebug/folder

Thanks for stopping!!



2 comments :

Kristin said...

I love this!! That little 'filmstrip' of berries in the background kind of gives you a close up of the yummy fun the girl is having! Your coloring is gorgeous, too!
Now you should put not only the card recipe up but the blueberry muffin receipe you are going to use up as well! *wink*

Starla said...

Very cute!! I like how you used the sketch to set a scene