Thursday, July 6, 2017

When a Grad Loves Flamingos…

TikledPinkAlliesd

My granddaughter, Allie, has loved flamingos since she was little, so how perfect when ODBD came out with the set Tickled Pink , I had to use it to make her grad card. But that’s not all!

TikledPinkAllieWrap

I also made wrapping paper! I used a piece of freezer paper, took several Distress Oxide inks direct to the paper and spritzed with water, then had some fun just kind of finger-painting to blend! When dry, I mounted both images on a block and randomly stamped. The leftover piece I had after wrapping, I cut in strips, and using scissors made curly ribbons!

Here is Allie with one of her many beloved birds!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA



For the card, I stamped and colored the flamingos, then used the coordinating Flamingos die to cut them out. I also used Pierced Rectangles, Rectangles, and Large Numbers. The fun paper is from the Boho Bolds collection.

TikledPinkAllieWMTikledPinkAllieWrapCard-WM

Her birthday is coming up soon… hmmmm, can you guess what I’ll use for her card?!


Thanks for stopping by!

Dawn

0 comments :