Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Spring! Taking a Look Back at March

Megan-blk

Yes, Spring… and in Ohio that could mean any type of weather! I had daffodils blooming, NOW we have snow and cold!
But that doesn’t stop me from sharing these beautiful flowers as we take a look back at the ODBD March release!

MeganWM2

I used Surprise Box to make this fun birthday card for a friend. I filled it with Daffodils, and Tulips, using the coordinating dies, Daffodil and Tulip. I also used Grass Lawn, Vintage Borders, Mini Lable, stamping the background with Rope Background.

The flowers are colored with Copics.

Megan-copics

My next sample uses God’s Blessings Coloring Pages, Circle Scalloped Rectangles, and Pierced Rectangles.

GodsBlessingsColorPgPS96-WM2

I used the largest die from Vintage Labels, cut a mask out of cardstock and also used the die in the cardstock, to sponge ink onto the verse. The pink layer edges are colored with the same Copics used to color the page.

GodsBlessingsColorPgPS96-sd

For more March inspiration, visit the ODBD blog.

Also, stop by my sister sticks!

Dawn (me) * Cathy * Lisa * Helen * Kathy * Sandee

 Sabrina * Robin * Diana * Lori * Julie

2 comments :

Helen Gullett said...

Dawn, I love your surprise box filled with the gorgeous daffodils and tulips. Your coloring on them and the coloring page is amazing! Thank You for the Spring inspirations :)

Ali said...

Love it all...especially the latern!