Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Thinking of You Z-Fold

JoysSeasonZ-blk

I know some of the country has already experienced their first snowfall, but I’m sure enjoying the beautiful fall weather we’re having in my neck of the woods!! For now, I’ll experience my snow on a card!!

Sharing this ODBD Fun and Fancy Folds Z-fold with Joys of the Season. JoysSeasonZ-WM

For the front panel I stamped the tree repeatedly, using a mask for snow mounds, colored with Copics then hand cut the angle and cut around the tree tops. The top edge is sponged with Distress ink for the sky. A “snow” marker was added and heated to make it puff up.

JoysSeasonZ--open-WM

The inside was done the same way, stamping the trees over the masked snow. I used stormy sky and pumice stone Distress inks for the snow and sky.

The sentiments are on Ornate Ovals and Vintage Borders.

The card is heavily spritzed with glimmer mist for a real snowy, frosty night!

JoysSeasonZ-blk

It’s not too early to start those Christmas cards! Check out the pre-order sale going on right now at Our Daily Bread Designs!

Thanks for stopping by!

Dawn

0 comments :