Friday, October 14, 2016

Looking Back at October….ODBD

 

HolyNightPeaceGoldWM

Today we’re taking a look back at the October release from Our Daily Bread Designs. This release has a lot of variety plus simple yet elegant ideas for your Christmas card making!

For my sample today, I used Holy Night, Peace Border, Sunburst Background, and Pierced Rectangles from an earlier release.

HolyNightPeaceGoldWM

I cut and embossed a piece of brushed gold with Peace Border and Sunburst Background. Holy Night edges were cut with Pierced Rectangles. Simple, yet elegant! And so quick to mass produce if need be!

For more October inspiration, visit the ODBD blog, and also see what my sister sticks created just for you!

Cathy * Dawn {you are here}* Lori 
Robin * Julie * Sandee  
Lisa * Sabrina * Kathy * Diana

Thanks for stopping by!

Dawn

3 comments :

Robin Clendenning said...

I love your Nativity card! The background rays the border peace and the color scheme, so different and so pretty!!!
Beautiful card Dawn!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

My goodness Dawn! I love the sunburst background for the nativity! Beautiful!

Colleen said...

Such a Beautiful card and love the backing with the star / moon rays.
Simple; clean and elegant along with great inspiration.