Wednesday, July 6, 2016

A Blooming Garden and a Sketch!

SC600blk

Ahh, the beauty of Summer! I can stand at any window in my house and see a variety of color… red, purple, bright pink, orange, coral, white… Lilies, Hostas, Bee Balm, Phlox.

Center-blkjpg

CenterWM

This first card is ODBD Sweet as Perfume on a center step Fun and Fancy Fold. I used watercolor paper and watercolor crayons with a waterbrush. The sentiment is on Vintage Borders which coordinates with Vintage Labels. I also used Grass Border, Pierced Rectangles, and Fence dies.

Center-sd 

My iris are done although I do have a variety that is supposed to bloom twice in a year…hope so!

SC600WM

This was done for the Sketch Challenge on Splitcoast, the 600th sketch! We could choose any sketch from 500 on, I chose 532. My earliest SC I could find in my gallery was 53!

This is A True Friend colored with Copics and Flower Soft added. I also used Layered Lacey Ovals, Pierced Rectangles, Vintage Ephemera Collection, and Blooming Garden Collection.

SC600sd

Hope you’re enjoying your ‘garden’!

Thanks for stopping by!

Dawn

2 comments :

Bernadette said...

Hi Dawn! I love the color combinations in each card! I love the pearls in the plumerias, the flower soft, and the lace in the second card. Or, is that from a die?

Papercrafting Princess said...

Lovely cards....Your coloring is awesome!