Friday, October 30, 2015

My Favorite Time of Year

F4A297-blk

I LOVE Fall, the colors, the crunchy leaves under my feet, boots, sweaters, hoodies, bonfires, apple and pumpkin everything, the crisp air….. it’s just wonderful!!

Sharing with you a peek at some of the new fun dies coming Nov. 1st from Our Daily Bread designs!

F4A297

We have BOWS!!! Not just one size, but 3!! This is the Small Bow die I used here, and all that fun Fall color foliage is Lovely Leaves dies! I also used Pretty Posies.

I combined several challenges from Splitcoast this week, the sketch, ways to use it (use a brush…. I used a toothbrush to brush on several distress inks onto the paper), and the free for all… FALL COLORS!

F4A297-sd

Be sure to check back on the 1st for the entire release!!

Unfortunately we’re at the end of our color… I took this on our last kayak trip last week…..sigh….

10-26-15 Cell 3

Thanks for stopping by!

Dawn

2 comments :

Irish Cherokee said...

Fun card Dawn. Nicely done. Love that photo. Serene and relaxing.

Hugs and Blessings
Jim

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Lovely Card dawn, I love the fall yet winter colors,you did a awesome job. I am now a New follower of you're blog and I hope you will come be a new follower on my blog too.
God Bless
Hugs






https://www.somethingcrafty.blogspot.com